Sunday, September 23, 2012

Avery turns 1!

I have had such a pleasure watching this little girl grow up with pictures her mom posts and shows off. I am so happy to have documented her first birthday and traditional cake smash! Mommy had a warm bubble bath ready for her in a beverage tub :) We put the tub a the scene of the cake smash and got some awesome bath time photos, and cleaned all the cake off her at the same time! I learned so many new Elmo songs and things I never knew before to keep Avery smiling and laughing throughout the photo shoot. 
 Mommy Playing peek-a-boo.


 Avery heard the airplanes zooming by and couldn't keep her eyes off them.










These ladies were so great in helping Avery smile and laugh for her pictures!
The dog Zoe wanted some of the action from the other side of the fence :)




 Hey, What's this?


 Is this what you want me to do with it? 










1 comment: