Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gabe: Newborn

I had the pleasure of meeting Gabe and his parents Alex and Alisa. Alisa's wonderful sister contacted me and asked if she could purchase a photo shoot to give as a newborn baby gift. Of course I thought this was a great idea and Alisa and I worked out a time to meet and photograph baby Gabe. I met them in the afternoon at their house and baby Gabe was such a happy baby, I knew the shoot would go great. After a few normal fusses we got Gabe to pose for the cutest shots. At the very end he fell asleep outside in the basket :)





 I got him to stare right at me for quite some time :)






 This santa hat was created by SweetTsShoppe. Visit her ETSY site for more styles!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetTsShoppe/sold?ref=shopinfo_sales_leftnav 


No comments:

Post a Comment